It is a monofloral raw honey, collected by the bees only from buckwheat blossom. Perfect anytime you want a satisfying snack. Add to yogurt, porridge and smoothie or on toast.
Tasting notes: Rich & Woody
- kosher certified
- ethically sourced
- crafted in small batches by hand
- raw and natural
- monofloral honey
- pesticed and chemical free
- suitable for vegetarians
- Great Taste Award winner 2019
Store in a dry, cool and dark place. Refrigeration not recommended.
Honey should not be given to infants under 12 months of age.
- Raw Buckwheat Honey
Typical Values per 100g:
- Energy 1402kJ / 330kcal.
- Fat <0.5g of which saturates <0.1g.
- Carbohydrate 81.80g of which sugars 80.08g.
- Fibre <0.5g.
- Protein 0.7g.
- Salt <0.025g.
1 Review Show Reviews
Can't wait to get this on my toast. Buckwheat honey tastes amazing!!!