Perga is a fermented and enzymatically-activated product made by bees in limited quantities. This natural superfood is enhanced with all the treasures of the hive and is considered to be the most valuable product of beekeeping. Add to your smoothies, salad, soup or pasta.
Tasting notes: Floral & Fermented
- high in vitamin E
- high in protein
- source of fibre
- kosher certified
- ethically sourced
- raw and natural
- crafted in small batches by hand
- pesticed and chemical free
- suitable for vegetarians
Store in a dry, cool and dark place. Refrigeration not recommended.
Honey should not be given to infants under 12 months of age.
- Raw Perga
Typical Values per 100g:
- Energy 1410kJ / 335kcal.
- Fat <9.4g of which saturates <3.18g.
- Carbohydrate 39.76g of which sugars 21.0g.
- Fibre <7.3g.
- Protein 19.2g.
- Salt <0.025g.
- Vitamin E 3.81mg (32%RI*).
- * Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)