Bee Pollen is a grains of flower pollen gathered by bees while pollinating plants. Deliciously nutritious. Add to cereal, yogurt, porridge, salad and smoothies.
Tasting notes: Mildly sweet & Floral
- high in protein
- high in fibre
- high in vitamin A
- high in vitamin E
- kosher certified
- ethically collected
- crafted in small batches by hand
- raw and natural
- pesticides and chemicals free
- suitable for vegetarians
Store in a dry, cool and dark place. Refrigeration not recommended.
Honey should not be given to infants under 12 months of age.
- Raw Bee Pollen
Typical Values per 100g:
- Energy 1639kJ / 389kcal.
- Fat <9.1g of which saturates <3.05g.
- Carbohydrate 51.98g of which sugars 44.4g.
- Fibre <8.2g.
- Protein 20.9g.
- Salt <0.025g.
- Vitamin A 377μg (47%RI*).
- Vitamin E 11.3mg (94%RI*).
- * Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)